It is the night before Thanksgiving and your to-do list is not going to end. Getting up twenty minutes early and getting your sweat on is the perfect way to start your Thanksgiving day. You will feel energized and a workout always helps me make better choices when it comes to food. Of course, I will still indulge in my favorites, but I will be mindful about things I don’t truly love.
- It requires no equipment.Yes, that is right, none! You can do it in your bedroom, kitchen, garage or at your hotel.
- You can modify. Make modifications based on the amount of time you have and where you are in your fitness level. I would do each round 2 times before moving onto the next round. If you are new to fitness or short on time, do each round once. If you really want a sweat and want a butt kicking, complete each round 3 times.
- Allows you to multi task. You can do this workout while doing everything else on your to-do list. Yes, that is right, need to peel some potatoes? Do the first round, then peel your potatoes. While you wait for your water to boil do a couple more rounds. Throw the potatoes in the pot and finish up your workout.
Already have a workout planned for Thanksgiving day? No problem, pin this and use it for another day. Everyone needs to burn off that food on Friday and this workout would be great. Let’s be real here, it isn’t the bird we’ll need to burn, but we will all need to sweat out the pies.
- Nicole from FitFul Focus has a quick, 10 minute total body burn that you won’t regret.
- Want something for that lower body? Samantha from Pancake Warriors has an awesome Lower Body Exercise Burn Out workout for you.
- Here is a workout from Jill Conyers that you can print and put on your refrigerator or hang in your bathroom for when you are short on time. Check out her Make Time for Fitness Circuit.
- Heather at Life In Leggings will keep you moving and sweating with this Crossfit Cardio Core Workout.
Do you workout on Thanksgiving day?
What is a way you stay active when you know you will be indulging?